Friday, March 29, 2013

Botswana Update


Hi Friends and Family!

We are here safe and sound! Jenna and I have meant to update this blog more often but between no internet connection + short power outage + exhaustion we haven’t been able to update as much as we thought.  We have had a wonderful trip so far! We are almost done with the big playground, just have some concrete and sand to fill in and it’s all set! It looks awesome! We have had some great help from some locals, we couldn't have done it without them! The playground dedication is on Sunday so we are all looking forward to that.  I can’t believe the weather here, it’s been upper 90’s the whole time with lots of sun! No worries, we are wearing our sunscreen :) .  We have two more playgrounds that are still going up so we still have lots of work left to do!  It's been a great experience so far, can't believe we have another week to go! Thank you for your support and prayers, we appreciate it very much!!

Until the next time…

(Happy Easter!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.

    ReplyDelete